The International Coaching Community is one of the largest professional membership organizations for coaches in the world with over 6000 coaches in 60 countries.All ICC members have successfully completed the International Coaching Certification Training and/or Specialization courses in Life, Business, Teams and Executive Coaching..
Our trainings are available in more than 18 countries and there are over ninety trainings a year..
The Executive Business Coaching Certification program is a specialization training for Coaches to work with individuals in Business. This is an advanced training open to all ICC certified coaches and to all coaches who have done appropriate initial training. Generic coach trainings will not prepare you for the rigors of business coaching. You need new and different skills to coach managers. Managers need the best coaching skills to get the best from their people.
- 88% of European Companies are using Coaching.
- 40% of fortune 500 companies use coaching.
- Over 90% of organizations polled said coaching can deliver tangible benefits to organizations and the individuals who work in them.
- Greater knowledge and confidence in using the tools of coaching.
- More credibility in the market as a business coach.
- The ability to work with business managers.
- Better negotiation skills to get clients.
ICC membership is for life, you do not need to renew every year. Your membership is always up to date, and you have access to all benefits!
- Access one of the biggest Social Networks for professional Coaches through the ICC Social Campus
- Access to the ICC referral network being listed for client contact
- Networking with professional coaches worldwide A coaching newsletter with news, reviews, articles and resources
- Access to free Coaching Master classes with International Trainers
- Full access to Webinars Library for continued education in Coaching
- Discounts for special events and courses
TRAINING IN MORE
THAN 20 COUNTRIES TO 1000 PEOPLE PER YEAR OR MORE
ICC is one of the only five organization in the world meeting
EQA standars for COACHING TRAINING
The Executive Business Coaching Certification training is a six day training and is the heart of the course.
Here are some of the topics it covers:
- Clarifying your goals and values.
- The wheel of business coaching - finding leverage points.
- Systems thinking in business.
- Confidentiality and ethics in Business coaching.
- The four quadrants of business and how to use them in coaching.
- Generating responsibility, accountability and commitment.
- Advanced question skills.
- The five main problems of business coaching and how to overcome them.
- The importance of perspectives how to take them and use them.
- Perspectives as an analytical tool.
- Constructing a powerful personal Development Plan.
- Tools for action planning.
- The transition model for Career development.
- Measuring the results of coaching including ROI.
- Creating a coaching culture.
You will also get plenty of opportunities to practice your coaching skills.Each day there will be a short exercise as homework to reflect on the day. You need to complete the whole training.
The trainer will be evaluating throughout the training and is available to give you feedback during the training if you wish.
Your coaching skills as observed by the trainer are the most important part of the evaluation. If these are below the required standard, the trainer will give you feedback on this, as well as tasks to help you bring those skills to the required standard. The standards for coaching are in the training manual.
These tasks are meant to be completed in six months from the date of the last training day. Please note that your payment is for the training and supervision. Your payment is not for the certification. If you are not certified there is no refund of any of your fees.
However if you are not certified after six months, and you want to be certified, the trainer will want you to complete all tasks and may give you extra tasks to complete, and if you complete these to a good standard, then you can be certified. It is important to keep in contact with the trainer and tell them what you want.
Irene CorryNLP Master Trainer, Facilitator, Transformational Entrepreneur certified by Robert Dilts & Judith DeLozier – NLP University Santa Cruz
ICC Trainer certified by Joseph O’Connor & Andrea Lages - International Coaching Community UK
Master Trainer and Life Member (Australian Board of Neurolinguistic Programming 2006)
Team Coaching certified by Joseph O’Connor - ICC UK
LAB Profile® Trainer certified by Shelle Rose Chavert
iWAM Trainer certified by Patrick Merlevede
Wealthy Mind™ Trainer certified by Tim Hallbom & Kirs Hallbom
Time Line Therapy Practitioner & Hypnotherapist Practitioner by Tad James
Licensed Buzan Instructor for Mind Mapping – Tony Buzan
Success Factor Modeling™ Certified by Robert Dilts
Collective Intelligence TM Certified by Robert Dilts
AUTHORIZED TRAINER & AFFILIATION WITH NLP UNIVERSITY - USA
MEMBERS OF DILTS/DELOZIER/NLPU ACADEMY OF TRAINERS AND CONSULTANTS
MEMBER OF INTERNATIONAL COACHING COMMUNITY (ICC)
Most of her career had concentrated in sales management. She started from a financial consultant position up to a Vice President. Her prominent and strengths are in sales development, sales management, motivation and leadership where she had lead more than 300 people. She had won such awards as Top Branch Manager of the Year with various recognition awards. .
With her over 15 year’s experience, she would like to share her prowess and knowledge. The reason is that she believes nobody is deficient, it is only a matter of knowledge and belief constrains that withhold the way someone’s thinking. She wants to help people in achieving a better and happier life.
Through dynamic, energetic, friendly and informal approach, she creates learning atmosphere which are interactive, relaxing and conducive. Up to the present, she has conducted numerous motivational seminars, training and coaching for various companies ranging from manufacturing, distribution, property, insurance, multi level marketing, university, schools, kids and teens.
She is the FIRST and the only one from Indonesia that has a prestige to be affiliation with NLP University – USA. All her participants of NLP Practitioner and Master Practitioner training will get certificate from NLP University signed by Robert Dilts and Judith Delozier. And she is also the only one in Indonesia who certified LAB Profile® Trainer & iWAM Trainer.